Saturday 5 September 2015

September Start Up

I finally remembered to take photographs of my classroom when it's set up for the first day of school. I've divided the photographs into posts by learning areas of the classroom.


There are some areas of the classroom where I set up 'teacher materials' I thought I'd share. In my school we have access to Board Maker, a great program that helps supports all learners.






I don't have a traditional desk in my room. Instead I have a storage cart (originally called an art cart I think) that I use, tucked in behind the math area.


This is the Meeting Area in my classroom. On the left you can see the daily schedule, it also uses the Board Maker picture symbols. I divide it between morning and afternoon. The green disk on the carpet is a sitting cushion for students who need sensory feedback.

Finally, here is the view of my classroom from the entrance. 


Stephanie.



No comments:

Post a Comment